#RapidFireBookTag

Thanks so much to Mairead at swirlandthread who nominated me for the Rapid Fire Book Tag! You can follow the fabulous Mairead on Twitter @swirlandthread and on Facebook at swirlandthread.

So as the title suggests, lets get on with the Rapid Fire Book Tag straight away!


Image result for images i love books

eBooks or physical books?
Oh, floored at the first question…..ebooks as we have storage issues at home and suitcase space problems when travelling!

Paperback or hardback?
Paperback – hardbacks are too heavy and awkward to hold….!

Online or in-store shopping?
Honestly, it’s online, but I cannot walk past a bookshop without going in and will always spend a lot of time and money in them!

Trilogies or series?
Series….. I tend to forget the details needed to keep track with a trilogy and a series generally keeps the central characters but with a new story each time

Heroes or villains?
Heroes – strong female leads especially!

A book you want everyone to read?
The Night Rainbow by Claire King 

The Night Rainbow

Recommend an underrated book?
Let Me Tell You About A Man I Knew by Susan Fletcher

Let Me Tell You About a Man I Knew

The last book you finished?
Everything But the Truth by Gillian McAllister

Everything but the Truth

Weirdest thing you used as a book mark?
A plastic ‘book sprout’ book mark thing that someone bought me – it was just weird. And I couldn’t figure out how to use it.
Image result for bookmark book sprout

Used books, Yes or no?
Always a yes! I walk past Oxfam Bookshop everyday (dangerous).

Top three favourite genres?
Psychological Thrillers
Contemporary Fiction
Classics

Borrow or Buy?
All of the above

Characters or plot?
Characters. I've got to feel something for the people involved or it means nothing.

Short or long book?
On a kindle I have no idea how long the book is going to be and I quite like that…..! 

Long or short chapters?
Short. Always creates great tension in a plot and more importantly means I can easily read a few chapters while cooking / waiting in traffic / watching children’s sports matches

Book to movie or book to TV adaptation?
Book to TV adaptation. 

Name the first three books you think of?
What Alice Knew by TA Cotterill
A Dangerous Crossing by Rachel Rhys
My Cousin Rachel by Daphne Du Maurier

A Dangerous CrossingWhat Alice KnewMy Cousin Rachel

Books that make you laugh or cry?
Oohhhh tricky….. I guess cry - I do like a bit of trauma, turmoil and angst!

Our world or fictional worlds?
As in real or fantastical? Real -Not good with fantasy genre

Do you ever judge a book by its cover?
Of course. And too quickly! 

Series or standalone?
Standalone.

I now am passing the Rapid Fire Book Tag gauntlet to:
Linda Hill at lindasbookbag
Kaisha at thewritinggarnet

Joanne at portobellobookblog

Image result for images I love books

Follow me for recommendations and reviews on Twitter @katherinesunde3 (bibliomaniacuk) 

Comments

  1. I had to move my bedroom this weekend and I cursed at the physical books, haha! They were so heavy and so many!! But I cannot stop loving them, even if I adore my Kindle!
    I have no choice but to buy online but I miss browsing and wandering around a bookstore. I really want to read Everything but the Truth!
    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts