#GinPhillips #AuthorInterview #FierceKingdom

GIN PHILLIPS

FIERCE KINGDOM

HARPENDEN BOOKSHOP

13th June 2017

A Bibliomaniac Interview

If you were unable to join us at Harpenden Books to meet Gin and hear all about her latest book, then don't worry! You can listen to it all here!

Click on the link below to listen to my interview with Gin! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

https://soundcloud.com/user-297075542/an-interview-with-gin-phillips









https://ginphillips.com
@GinPhillips17

If you want to hear more about Fierce Kingdom then you can read my review and Book Club questions by clicking on the links below.

Bibliomaniac's Review: Fierce Kingdom

Bibliomaniac Book Club Questions for Fierce Kingdom

Fierce Kingdom is published on 15th June 2017 by Transworld. To buy a copy of Fierce Kingdom then please click on the link below:

Waterstones: Fierce Kingdom
Amazon: Fierce Kingdom

For more recommendations and reviews follow me on Twitter @KatherineSunde3 or via my website bibliomaniacuk.co.uk

Comments

Popular Posts