Last Minute Christmas Shopping Tips from Bibliomaniac

Need some last minute inspiration for presents? Check out these book suggestions and see if they help you pick the perfect gift this Christmas!

For Him
Perfume RiverThe Art TeacherLie in WaitWillnotFive Rivers Met on a Wooded Plain

For Her

A Year and a DayDying For ChristmasThe Little Paris BookshopThe Year of Living Danishly: My Twelve Months Unearthing the Secrets of the World's Happiest CountryThe Museum of You

For Them

Murder in MidwinterOneBeetle BoyOrangeboyThe Mystery of the Jewelled Moth (The Sinclair’s Mysteries #2)

For Friends

My StoryFollow Me (Social Media Murders, #1)Secrets and Fries at the Starlight Diner: A sharply funny read featuring suspicion, seduction and shockwavesThe GirlsThe Lonely Life of Biddy Weir

For Relatives

The SistersJacquesThin AirA Boy Made of BlocksRunaway Girl (Runaway Girl #1)

For You

What Alice KnewMy Sister's BonesThe Night RainbowA Library of LemonsThe Finding of Martha Lost

Keep an eye out on my twitter feed for more reviews of the books I've loved in 2016 - there are 240 for me to choose from...... I just need to try and get my top 100 down to a more manageable top 10!!
You can find me @katherinesunde3 (bibliomanaicuk)

Comments

Popular Posts